Pages

Friday, July 13, 2012

Healthy Banana Bread



Last week after returning from vacation, I had alot of bananas that I needed to use. I came across this healthy so moist and yummy bread recipe at Living a Whole Life. This recipe was so good that I am going to make it again today.




Recipe:

1 cup all purpose flour
1 cup whole wheat flour
1/2 cup brown sugar ( I used honey instead)
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1 egg
1 1/2 cups mashed bananas (4-5 Bananas)

1. Mash the bananas and beat the egg. Now mix together with sugar (or Honey), salt and cinnamon.
2. Take a large bowl and mix in flour, baking powder, baking soda and the wet ingredients. Stir together.
3. Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes or until your knife comes out clean.

ENJOY!!



No comments:

Post a Comment