Pages

Thursday, April 30, 2015

He is Faithful!

Yesterday was probably the second hardest day I have had since doing foster care. Almost a year ago we welcomed a beautiful baby girl into our home. We have her the nickname Liyah and it fit her so well. She flourished and was the princess of he house. My husband's little girl!!
Yesterday she moved out of our house. As we transitioned her, I decided to take her there. I just about died as I was leaving she followed me saying Mommy, Mommy. I cried and then tried to focus on God's goodness and while we said goodbye to her we wlcomed another baby "Liyah" into our home!
Even though I felt so heartbroken, God had given me another beautiful baby girl with the same mannerisms as our previous little girl!
Over and over again God reminds me of how much He cares about me and that I can trust Him. Today a Dear friend sent a Bethel video along with a story of infertility. I had to share this encouragement and I pray that you find strength in Him for your circumstances as well.
http://bethelmusic.com/blog/breakthrough-in-infertility-amys-story
Love,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment