Pages

Monday, February 27, 2012

Sharing Some Love! :)

     This is probably one of my favorite projects, not because of the looks of it but because of the main idea behind it.  I don't think anyone of us could possibly tell our family how much we love them.  I know that everyone, especially kids love to hear praise for good things they've done, acts of kindness, or for just being them. I  completely believe you can never say it enough.  So, I decided to make these "love buckets."  I purchased these cheap tin buckets for $1.00 and covered them with chalkboard paint. We have six people in our family so I used a chalk marker and wrote all of our names on them and hung them from a $5.00 curtain rod.  The whole idea behind these is to allow everyone in the house to notice the small things that occur during the day and give each other praise for it.  Whether it's a child being nice to another or just to say I love you, these are a great way to do it.  The kids also get a kick out of checking their buckets at the end of the day to see what everyone else wrote to them.  To finish off the look, I hung the Moss covered LOVE letters that we had blogged about earlier in our posts.  Here is the final product and we are all excited to let the encouraging words, and words of praise and love begin in our home. 



 
                                                                     Blessings, Jen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment