Pages

Friday, May 25, 2012

DIY Sign from Pallets

     I absolutely love this sign!  This is one of the first things I ever saw on Pinterest and I knew that I wanted to make something from it right away.   For this project, my husband helped me dismantle a pallet.  We used the wood and attached pieces together to make a sign.  I really love the look of it because none of the wood is perfect, it's staggered, and I think it adds a ton of character.  I painted it brown and painted on this awesome saying.  I think it will fit perfect in our home.  I am so excited to see what it looks like when it is up on the wall.  Hope you enjoy and get inspired, Jen :)

2 comments:

  1. I love this and have been wanting to do it for so long! I just never am able to get a pallet~ Darn it! Looks great thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dani! I can try and get you a pallet if you want. Let me know if you happen to get one before I get a chance. :)

    ReplyDelete