Pages

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

"Girls Rock" Party invitations



     My very good friend and I are getting ready to throw a Girls Rock birthday party for her daughters 10th Birthday.  I love animal prints so I am pretty excited about this one!  I thought I'd post a sneak peek of the theme we are going to be doing.  We made these invitations out of scrapbook paper and used the pink on the back to write all of the birthday party details on.  All of the decorations will be based around these.  I cannot wait for this party!  We are going to be having a sleepover with several girls, going on a trolley ride, karaoke, facials, doing nails, a photo booth, and lots of food!  I will be posting more pics after the party so keep your eye out! 
                                                                       ~ Jen 

No comments:

Post a Comment