Pages

Monday, June 4, 2012

Red, White, & Blue

     Well, I am getting pretty excited for a awesome celebration exactly one month from today!  Yep, the Fourth of July!!!!  I absolutely love the Fourth of July and all that comes with it.  We are celebrating our country and the freedom we have.  We really do live in a blessed country.  Sometimes I think that we forget that even some of our roughest times don't compare to what others live like and experience daily.  I always love all of the Red, White, and Blue decorations that begin to come out at this time of year.  I love all of the activities like the beautiful fireworks we get to see and all of the wonderful memories we can make with our families.  Our family always adorns our red, white, and blue attire so this year the girls and I thought we'd do something a little different.  Since the girls both learned how to make their own tutus, we thought we'd go ahead and make some for the fourth with matching headbands.  What little girl doesn't love to be dressed in a tutu and feel like a princess?  Both of my girls are very excited to wear them this year.  Here is a pic of how they turned out. 
                                                                             Blessings, Jen
Kierra with her tutu

We covered a headband with fabric and made tulle flowers/



No comments:

Post a Comment