Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Inexpensive Wall Decor

     I am in the process of doing a master bedroom makeover. I'm pretty excited about it! Like most moms, I always redo my kids rooms and mine sits looking pretty plain.  But, it is time and I have been searching to find cute and inexpensive ways to decorate.  I had these pretty unattractive pictures in my room that I had basically bought to fill up wall space. So, instead of buying new ones I decided to take them apart and paint the frame and matting black.  Then I found some cute dollar scrapbook paper and placed it inside the frame.  I am loving these things and the best part, they cost me only around $2.00.  Here are the before and after pics.  I am in the process of painting the walls so I will take another picture when they are up. 
Before pic of one. They were both very similar

After! :)


Second one complete


Finished products

             Blessings, Jen :)

1 comment:

  1. I love this. I also have used scrapbook paper and frames. I love this because it is so inexpensive and easy to change your "art" as often as you like.

    ReplyDelete