Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

While I was away, A couple of Events

The last couple of  weeks have been super busy for me. I not only own my own Event Planning company but, I am an Assistant to 2 local Pastors. Sometimes both collide. The last couple of weeks I have had three different events and two of them were back to back. The first one was registration for a Doctor's conference. Easy as pie but, the other two required design, set up, serving and alot more, it is a great thing I have a wonderful team. Here are some pictures from the Women's Conference and then we had a Pastor's Conference and all went well.

The Yellow, blue and Green Table


My Husband lovingly repainted and stained this beautiful farm table




Ladies brought in Beautiful dessserts as well


We treated them to a lemonade bar






The theme was Activate and Old Military was the Decor


These are some of the pictures there was alot.......more involved and done. Now I am back to my schedule and onto Crafting and Cooking for everyone..

Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment