Pages

Friday, March 2, 2012

A Great Way to Store Your Makeup!


     I don't know about you, but I have a pretty small size master bathroom.  I'm always trying to find that perfect place to keep my makeup and brushes so that they are handy but out of the way.  The counter in our bathroom is really not the best place for them because it seems like they somehow (kiddos) :) end up on the floor or in the sink.  So, I thought I'd give this a try.  I think it ended up looking pretty cute and was very easy to make.  I bought this square metal piece at a craft store for just a few bucks, put a piece of .99 scrapbook paper over the top. Then I hung it by a matching ribbon.  Next, I purchased two different sized magnets ($1.49) and glued them onto the back of all my makeup.  Perfect way to keep it off the counters and right by the mirror where I need it.  I realized that I didn't want to put magnets on my eye pencils and brushes so I simply covered a small mason jar with some left over burlap fabric and then used a small stencil to decorate the front.  I think I'm really going to like this! :) Enjoy!

                                                        Blessings, Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment