Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Greetings from an Inspired Sister

The girls of the family!~

The boys of the family!
      My name is Jen and I am a stay at home, homeschool mother of four wonderful kids. My oldest is Hunter age 13, Kierra 9, Abigail 7, and Rider is 4.  I have an amazing husband and I love the Lord! My heart is to raise children who have a passion for God.  I'm sure you could imagine with four kids, homeschooling, and all the extracurricular activities that follow, life can be a little "exciting." (Crazy) Lol!  But in the midst of all of this comes great joy. My hope is that you enjoy all that comes from this blog as we write about our daily lives, tips, crafting, and everything else that inspires us.  I am so excited about this journey that my sister and I are taking, and can't wait to share life with you!
                                                                                             Blessings, Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment