Pages

Monday, January 23, 2012

Just For Laughs

     If you know me at all then you know that I absolutely LOVE a good laugh.  Which is why I have to tell this story. I would like to apologize to my sister Pam for this ahead of time. Hehe. 
     Recently my sis and I decided to spend the day shopping around looking for some new and creative ideas for things we would like to do. We went to a few local stores and were both in heaven at all the possibilities.  Before heading home we decided to make one more stop at a craft store.  Sounds like a great plan right? Wrong!  We go in the store and find everything we want, which took quite a while, and then head up to the cash register.  Now the line was pretty long when we got up there so we chatted as we patiently waited for our turn.  The cashier than noticed how long the line was so she called for a back up cashier who came out from the back room.  He than proceeded to call for the next person in line who was none other than my sister Pam. Doesn't sound so bad right? (giggle)  We both pay for our things and merrily head out to the car and sit down to talk. Just then, it happens.  Pam looks down and notices a HUGE booger on the tip of her finger! Yes a booger! LOL! The same one that touched that mans hand who just so happened to be coming from the back room.  Her response, "Why do I have a booger on my finger?"haha So, being the loving sister that I am I help her with some obvious scenarios of why she has a booger on her finger. 1) It's hers. Which we both know it's not because I was with her the whole time. 2) It was on the shopping cart! ewwwe or 3) It was from the man who just came out of the back room! LOL! We then pulled out of the parking lot with my sister gagging yelling, "germs! Oh the germs! I can feel them going up my arm!"  What was I doing you ask?  I WAS CRACKING UP! So much so that I could hardly see where I was driving! 
     This was by far one of the funniest moments I've had with my sister and we've had A LOT!  So I decided that I had to share it with you so that you can see why I love my sister so much. Lol.  I'm sure that there's a lesson in this but I have no idea what it would be, so then you would understand why I posted it Just For Laughs. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment