Pages

Saturday, January 7, 2012

How to make Chalkboard Labels

I am always looking for new wats to label things around my house and attempt to get organized. The other day I came'across The Shabby Creek Cottage blog where they gave instructions on how to make chalkboard labels.. Perfect! Here are the instructions on making these:




some blank mailing labels (I like the larger ones)
some sort of tape – packing tape, masking tape or painter’s tape
cardboard for a base (I used the side of an old box)
Tape a sheet of labels to the cardboard
Use Krylon chalkboard paint to spray several light layers of paint on the labels & let them dry.
Then peel off the tape, along with the outer edge of the label sheet (if your labels have them).
You can use them as is, or use a punch to create shapes out of them.
You could use them on jars, boxes, or even buckets.


No comments:

Post a Comment