Pages

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Hello, From an Inspired Sister



I realized my sister had introduced herself to everyone but, I had not. So, here is a little information about me. My name is Pamela, I live with my wonderful husband and our two dogs Spartucas (Maximus) and Deogee. I have several things in my life that I love, First My Savior, my husband, my family, and then there is crafting, anything vintage,  design and traveling.  I attended what is now ZOE Bible College and have been fortunate to travel all around the world several times. I look forward to the amazing things God has in the future for me.
I am  live in the beautiful Rogue Valley where I am an Assistant to two wonderful Pastors. When I am not at the church I am running my own Event Planning Company, were I do everything from Weddings to Children's Parties. I am so excited to share this adventure with you and I hope that along the way I inspire you to do something great.

No comments:

Post a Comment